Up Close – I have managed Finance and Operations for High-Tech PR and Advertising firms for over 25 years, from the boom, through the bust, and way beyond…. For the past 8 years I has been consulting as a CFO for a number of professional services firms in the San Francisco Bay Area.
And Personal – I am a native San Franciscan, never left, why would I? Few people know that while I was in college, I worked as a chauffeur for a large SF based Limousine Company where I was able to meet many A-list celebrities, dignitaries, and senior corporate executives. I am an avid car enthusiast and a recreational golfer.
My Career Highlights
· Hertz Corporation – Accounting Manager, North Pacific Zone
· Jennings & Company – Controller for cutting edge High Tech Strategic Communications consultancy.
· Blanc & Otus Public Relations – managed successful acquisition and earn-out by the WPP Group.
· CFO (B&O) technology division of Hill & Knowlton Public Relations
· Built Consulting CFO Practice catering to high-tech professional services firms